Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea
- Location: Swansea University is set in rolling parkland overlooking the majestic sweep of Swansea Bay. The campus is a stone’s throw from the old fishing village of Mumbles, whose unique seaside atmosphere is complemented by a vibrant social scene popular with students. Travel just a few minutes in the other direction and you reach the Maritime Quarter, a modern waterfront village complete with restaurants, art gallery, theatre and a busy marina. The University enjoys a prime position overlooking Swansea Bay, the start of the famously dramatic Gower coastline comprised of twenty-one bays and coves. There are excellent public transport links to London and Cardiff airport.
- Lectures and lab sessions are typically taking place in the Faraday Building on the Singleton Campus at Swansea University.
- For those who require overnight accommodation, a list of off-site accommodation is listed here.
- Limited onsite parking spaces are available. However, reservation is required but can not be guaranteed. Please send your request at least 3 working days in advance. Pay-and-display applies.
- Offsite parking at Recreation Ground is also convenient. It is a 5 minute walking distance from the Singleton Campus.
Campus Map (A full map can be downloaded here)
Recreation Ground Car Park